Personally STYLED for Women & Men
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
PART I - SORT:
- One hour closet assessment. Lynn will determine which items to keep, discard, or tailor. She will evaluate factors such as fit and color as all well your personality, lifestyle, and style goals to ensure everything in your closet flatters you, projects the right message, and makes you feel great. Lynn will suggest a “must have” list of specific items you need to fill in the gaps in your current wardrobe.
- Assessment of what brands and trends will work best for your body type, coloring and style personality
- Gently worn clothing/accessories that are no longer needed/wanted can be sold by Lynn for a 50/50 split on her ebay store
PART II – SHOP: Shopping can be overwhelming—especially because there are seemingly infinite options.
- Review and agreement of what items/accessories will be purchased on behalf of client to meet their styling needs (items can include but are not limited to clothing, outer wear, shoes, belts, bags, jewelry)
- All items expertly selected by Lynn Cesaria Style will be purchased on behalf of client at consignment stores, department stores and on-line. (NOTE: Unwanted items purchased from a department store must be returned to STYLE within a 7 day period. Items purchased at a consignment store AND jewelry are NOT returnable)
- Selected items will be available for review and trying on at the offices of Lynn Cesaria STYLE
- Any and all alterations to be made at Lynn’s dressmaker (Lynn will be on-site to help ensure accurate alterations)
- Lynn will aid you in buying pieces that work coherently with your existing wardrobe. She will help you pair the new pieces with the old.
PART III – STYLE: This is where it all comes together.
- Lynn will integrate your new finds with your old favorites to create head-to-toe looks for various occasions in your life. She will use her expertise and training to teach you how to use your clothing and accessories to create flattering outfits that make you feel confident and ready to tackle each day.
- Personal Polishing – Lynn will accompany you to Intrigue hair salon to consult on hairstyle, cut and color. In addition, Lynn will help you choose the right makeup for you to complete your look.
- Before and after photos will be taken to document your amazing transformation. I, (CLIENT INITIALS) do hereby grant Lynn Cesaria STYLE permission to utilize these photos on the Lynn Cesaria STYLE website and Facebook page. I (CLIENT INITIALS) understand that the pictures will be used in a reasonable and tasteful manner and will not be used for any other purpose.
INVESTMENT COST: Client to agree to a minimum of 10 hours of styling services at a rate of $150.00 per hour. $1500.00 fee is to be paid prior to start of styling job. Each hour after the ten hour mark shall be billed at $150.00 per hour. NOTE: This fee does NOT include cost of new clothing and/or accessories and is non-refundable.
*Styling packages are non-refundable
** There will be a $75.00 travel fee for traveling outside of Fairfield County
STYLE on Demand
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:
Do you have a last minute date or event and need expert advice to choose the perfect outfit? Are you looking for something specific and need help finding it? If you need some quick or last minute advice, then this is the perfect solution. I will chat with you via Skype or FaceTime for one hour!
Packing in STYLE
Whether you are traveling for business or going away on a personal vacation, choosing what to pack is never easy. Lynn will help you determine what essentials to bring, how to maximize your travel wardrobe and will even show you the best way to pack. You will arrive at your destination feeling stylish, confident and worry free!
COST: Price upon request (all pricing for this service is based on time it takes to complete job)